Concrete galore. Anyone who loves the e.s.concrete light trousers are sure to boost their performance at work with the ‘solid’ model too. The key here: the grid-like Ripstop webbing that makes the material even more durable and able to cope with the toughest of conditions. Thanks to the stretch material, these trousers are also extremely comfortable. Still not convinced? Two tool bags that slide onto the trousers very quickly using the Slide-System ensure added flexibility. Practical, durable and your go-to trousers – like workwear should be.
- Very durable and tear-resistant thanks to the special Ripstop webbing with stretch material
- Straight leg
- Flexbelt® waistband, elasticated on the side
- 2 side pockets
- 2 back pockets with Velcro fastener, one with flap
- Right leg: functional, multi-part ruler pocket with multi-purpose loops
- Left leg: multi-compartment cargo pocket, divided into a large main pocket with a Velcro fastener, a spacious smartphone pocket and a safety pocket with a zip
- Innovative Slide-System on the left and right side of the trousers, specially designed for attaching the optional men’s tool bags e.s.concrete (not included in delivery)
- Reinforced knee zone made of 100 % polyamide
- Knee pad pockets with opening at the top and Velcro fastener
Material: first outer material 64 % polyester / 34 % cotton / 2 % elastane (approx. 230 g/m²), second outer material 100 % polyamide.
Washable at 40 °C.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.