Work shoes with an airbag as standard! The all-round rubber reinforcements offer additional stability and protection against impacts – in an unusual mix of sportiness and durability. These great work shoes come with the full O2 functional package with a high-quality dryplexx® membrane and reliable non-slip properties that conform to SRC. A puncture-resistant, waterproof and breathable all-rounder for a perfect stance and grip on any kind of terrain.
- EN ISO 20347:2012 O2 Without a toe cap
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to the dryplexx® membrane
- Outer material and strap made of high-quality Nubuck leather
- Shaft collar and tongue end in smooth leather
- Pleasant textile inner lining with lined mesh collar
- In genuine leather
- Functional lacing system for optimised pressure distribution
- Dirt cannot penetrate thanks to the closed tongue design
- Reflective elements on the shaft and sole for improved visibility
- All-round durable rubber reinforcement for improved stability and protection against wear and impacts
- Removable, full-surface anatomically shaped insole
- Anti-slip rubber / PU sole conforms to SRC, anti-static and heat-resistant up to approx. 150 °C
Weight: approx. 530 grams in size 42
Breathable shoes only work with functional socks. Cotton socks store moisture. In contrast, functional socks remove the moisture from the feet to the outside. Then the breathable shoe membrane comes into play and transports the moisture to the outside of the shoe. Therefore the principle behind breathable shoes only works if breathable socks are worn. Only a combination of functional socks and breathable shoes effectively removes sweat sending it to the outside of the shoe. This is the principle of breathability.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.