FOR FAST LACERS
Anyone who spends a lot of time on the go at work not only needs work shoes that offer the necessary protection, but also that take pressure off the feet. The e.s. Minkar work shoes do just that: The sole, which has a good grip, keeps the wearer safe on their feet at all times, and the practical BOA® Fit fastener allows for the shoes to be put on and taken off in seconds. No more unpleasant rubbing or knotted laces. The fast-lacing shoes are suitable for indoors as well as outdoors: The thick weatherproof layer means that the feet stay dry and pleasantly fresh at all times. They also look good and are available in many different colour combinations.
- EN ISO 20347:2012 O2 Without a toe cap
- BOA® Fit System for a micro-adjustable precision fit
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable Due to the dryplexx® membrane
- Upper material made of hard-wearing textile/mesh material
- Free of leather
- Pleasant textile inner lining and optimally fixable padded flap
- Dirt cannot penetrate due to the closed tongue design
- Removable, full-surface anatomically shaped insole
- Also ideal for insole wearers
- Anti-slip rubber / EVA sole with good grip conforms to SRA, anti-static and heat-resistant up to approx. 200 °C
Weight: Approx. 390 grams in size 42
Breathable shoes only work with functional socks. Cotton socks store moisture. In contrast, functional socks remove the moisture from the feet to the outside. Then the breathable shoe membrane comes into play and transports the moisture to the outside of the shoe. Therefore the principle behind breathable shoes only works if breathable socks are worn. Only a combination of functional socks and breathable shoes effectively removes sweat sending it to the outside of the shoe. This is the principle of breathability.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.