The work shoes e.s. Kobuk make sure that everything remains stable. Anyone who spends a lot of time outdoors requires a sturdy stance on every terrain. This is guaranteed by the excellent grip of the SRC-certified sole. The durable TPU-reinforced sole edge offers additional stability. The innovative membrane system offers reliable features for a pleasant foot climate: rainwater cannot penetrate and sweat is taken away from the feet. Also, the shoes come in a cool trekking style; they look like recreational shoes but come with all the functions of O2 work shoes.
- EN ISO 20347:2012 O2 Without a toe cap
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to the dryplexx® membrane
- Upper material made of hard-wearing mesh material
- Pleasant textile inner lining with lined mesh collar
- Improved wear protection thanks to rubber scuff cap
- Shaft collar and strap in smooth leather with softly padded mesh lining
- Tongue end in neoprene
- Sporty, practical fast-lacing system
- Dirt cannot penetrate thanks to the closed tongue design
- Removable, full-surface anatomically shaped insole
- Reflective elements on the shaft and sole for improved visibility
- TPU reinforcements along the edge of the sole for more stability and durability
- Anti-slip rubber / IP sole with an extremely good grip conforms to SRC, anti-static and heat-resistant up to approx. 150 °C
Weight: approx. 550 grams in size 42
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.