- EN ISO 20347:2012 O2 without toe cap
- BOA® Fit System for a micro-adjustable precision fit
- Breathable, windproof and waterproof thanks to dryplexx® membrane
- Outer material made of high-quality Nubuck leather
- Pleasant textile lining and padded strap that can be affixed to the optimum position
- Removable, full-surface insole with excellent absorption
- Also ideal for insole wearers
- Anti-slip rubber sole conforms to SRA, anti-static and heat resistant up to approx. 200 °C
Weight: approx. 450 grams in size 39
Weight: approx. 535 grams in size 44
Breathable shoes only work with functional socks. Cotton socks store moisture. In contrast, functional socks remove the moisture from the feet to the outside. Then the breathable shoe membrane comes into play and transports the moisture to the outside of the shoe. Therefore the principle behind breathable shoes only works if breathable socks are worn. Only a combination of functional socks and breathable shoes effectively removes sweat sending it to the outside of the shoe. This is the principle of breathability.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.