- EN ISO 20345:2011 S5 with steel toe cap and steel sole
- 100 % waterproof upper material mix made of sturdy rubber and comfortable, elastic neoprene
- Maximum wearing comfort down to -20 °C
- Practical heel reinforcement allowing easy removal
- Soft textile lining
- Full-surface EVA insole
- Thermally insulated substructure (CI)
- Also ideal for insole wearers
- Entry aid with reflective stripes
- Sturdy rubber sole in compliance with SRA with good grip, anti-static, fuel resistance and heat-resistant up to approx. 200 °C, partially resistant to micro discretionary-hyphen organisms (e.g. in the agricultural industry)
Weight: approx. 1185 grams in size 42.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.