Solid outdoor-power on the outside, soft mesh lining on the inside: the S3 safety shoes Umbriel II are hard-as-nails building site footwear, with a soft core. Dirt can be removed easily from the durable smooth leather, whilst the extended PUR scuff cap protects the shoes from wear - especially when working on the knees. The CI substructure offers perfect insulation against cold ground, non-slip properties that conform to SRC and a good grip on every terrain thanks to the rugged profile of the sole. A real outdoor all-rounder in safety level S3.
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 with a steel toe cap and puncture-resistant steel midsole
- almost seamless finishing of zones subject to particular wear for better durability
- Upper material made of sturdy easy-care cowhide
- Genuine leather
- Breathable mesh inner lining
- Heel trimming with reflective elements
- Raised PUR scuff cap, ideal when working on the knees
- Dirt cannot penetrate thanks to the closed tongue design
- Removable, full-surface anatomically shaped insole
- Also ideal for insole wearers, also for orthopaedic fittings (raised soles)
- Cold-insulating base (CI)
- Anti-slip PUR two-layer sole conforms to SRC, anti-static, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 130 °C
Weight: approx.785grams in size42
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.