SAFETY WHEREVER YOU GO
Be it deep puddles, nails on the floor, falling objects or slippery terrain: Enjoy the safe footing provided by the S3 e.s. Kastra safety shoes and the protection given by the penetration-proof steel sole. In combination with the weatherproof dryplexx® membrane and the durable steel cap, the Kastra boots offer your feet an all-round carefree package. This also includes the practical fastener which makes putting these boots on and taking them off again very fast.
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 With steel toe cap and steel midsole
- BOA® Fit System for a micro-adjustable precision fit
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable due to the dryplexx® membrane
- Upper material made of durable CORDURA® microfibre combination
- Breathable mesh inner lining
- Free of leather
- Dirt cannot penetrate thanks to the closed tongue design
- Removable, full-surface anatomically shaped insole
- Also ideal for insole wearers, additional orthopaedic overlay (raised sole) possible
- biocage® midsole for excellent flexibility, stability and absorption
- Flexible, raised sole grid offers added protection against wear and impacts
- Abrasion-resistant rubber/PUR sole with a good grip and a self-cleaning profile conforms to SRC, anti-static, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 200 °C
Weight: Approx. 830 g in size 44.
Breathable shoes only work with functional socks. Cotton socks store moisture. In contrast, functional socks remove the moisture from the feet to the outside. Then the breathable shoe membrane comes into play and transports the moisture to the outside of the shoe. Therefore the principle behind breathable shoes only works if breathable socks are worn. Only a combination of functional socks and breathable shoes effectively removes sweat sending it to the outside of the shoe. This is the principle of breathability.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.