The S3 safety shoes e.s. Kasanka not only provide comprehensive S3 protection but also exceed the requirements of the standard. On top of that, they also offer twice the additional certified protection: against extreme cold and heat. Together with the puncture-resistant steel midsole and the steel toe cap, the feet are optimally protected from various hazards from above and below. The high-quality processed nubuck leather not only lends the shoes a premium look but also makes them water-resistant. Together with the highly breathable inner lining, the feet remain pleasantly fresh even after extended periods of wear.
- EN ISO 20345:2022 S3 With steel toe cap and steel midsole
- Outer material made of hydrophobic nubuck leather
- Highly breathable mesh inner lining with microfibre heel reinforcement
- PUR scuff cap, ideal when working on the knees
- Pleasantly padded strap and collar made of breathable mesh
- Heel stabiliser for extra hold
- Heel trimming with reflective elements
- Dirt cannot penetrate thanks to the closed tongue design
- Removable, full-surface anatomically shaped insole
- Cold-insulating substructure (CI), heat-insulating substructure (HI) and resistant to contact heat (HRO)
- Anti-slip rubber/PUR two-layer sole conforms to SR, anti-static, fuel-resistant (FO) and heat-resistant up to approx. 200 °C (briefly up to 300 °C)
Weight: approx.850grams in size42
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.