High up on the roof or on the go at the construction site: Work shoes for roofers and for the road construction sector must provide flexible and reliable protection. Perfect fit, slip resistance, and protection against external influences are crucial for professions where every step must be precise. Fire-resistant seams and laces, as well as heat resistance, are key focuses for roofing, welding of bitumen sheets, or working with hot tar in road construction. The S3 roofing and asphalt roofing shoes e.s. Bayreuth impress with seams made of fire-resistant Nomex® thread and a heat-resistant outsole. A high-quality safety shoe with a secure lacing system for optimal fit.
- EN ISO 20345:2022 S3 With steel toe cap and steel midsole
- Outer material in leather
- Rubber pointed toe cap (SC), ideal when working on the knees
- Pleasant textile inner lining, strap and collar with leather lining
- Pleasantly padded strap and collar
- Fire-resistant seams and shoelaces made of Nomex®
- Dirt cannot penetrate thanks to the closed tongue design
- Removable, full-surface anatomically shaped insole
- Suitable for black-top work thanks to the heat-insulating base (HI)
- Resistance to contact heat (HRO)
- Anti-slip rubber/EVA sole conforms to SR, anti-static, fuel-resistant (FO) and heat-resistant up to approx. 200 °C (briefly up to 300 °C)
Weight: approx.810grams in size42
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.