Walking, climbing, kneeling, standing - those who are active all day need footwear that is comfortable, slip-resistant, and protects the foot from injuries. These S3 safety shoes are specifically designed to meet the high demands of the roofing and road construction industry. Whether working on hot roofs during summer or laying down welding membranes: With their heat-insulating construction and heat-resistant sole, these shoes provide support and protection for tasks that involve high temperatures. The slip-resistant rubber/EVA sole, rated as the highest slip resistance class SR, provides a secure grip on rain-soaked or mossy roofs. The toe area, which is subjected to high stress, is reinforced with rubber, thereby protecting the upper material and increasing the lifespan of the shoes.
- EN ISO 20345:2022 S3 With steel toe cap and steel midsole
- Practical double buckle fastener for individual adjustment on the foot
- Outer material in leather
- Rubber pointed toe cap (SC), ideal when working on the knees
- Pleasant textile inner lining, strap and collar with leather lining
- Pleasantly padded strap and collar
- Fire-resistant seams made of Nomex®
- Dirt cannot penetrate thanks to the closed tongue design
- Removable, full-surface anatomically shaped insole
- Suitable for black-top work thanks to the heat-insulating base (HI)
- Resistance to contact heat (HRO)
- Anti-slip rubber/EVA sole conforms to SR, anti-static, fuel-resistant (FO) and heat-resistant up to approx. 200 °C (briefly up to 300 °C)
Weight: approx.785grams in size42
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.