- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 with steel toe cap and steel mid-sole
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to dryplexx® membrane
- Outer material in high-quality, durable velour leather
- Shaft with real soft leather on the inside
- Full-surface and removable insole with excellent absorption
- Also ideal for insole wearers, additional orthopaedic overlay (raised sole) possible
- biocage® mid-sole for best flexibility, stability and absorption
- Flexible, high-drawn sole grid offers added protection against wear and impacts
- Durable, anti-slip rubber/PUR sole with a good grip, p²-ranger® with self-cleaning profile conforms to SRC, anti-static, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 200°C
Weight: approx. 780 grams in size 42.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.