Walk safely through rough undergrowth, or stand securely when working with the chainsaw! Triton is the epitome of forestry shoes: steel toe cap and protection level 2 for ultimate safety when working with chainsaws, and they are also highly weatherproof thanks to the dryplexx® membrane and a raised profile near the ankle for more stability. The cold-insulating substructure protects the feet from the frozen forest floor even on very icy days. At the end of the day: Triton is a real talent in the forest with more than enough power to chop down trees!
- EN ISO 17249:2013 S2 With a steel toe cap and protection level 2 (for protection against cuts by hand-held chainsaws)
- KWF-professional tested and FPA-approved
- Upper material in easy-care and water-repellent full leather
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to the dryplexx® membrane
- Comfortable fit, good wearing comfort and raised profile in the joint areas for a very good hold
- Durable rubber reinforcement across the sole for more stability and improved abrasion protection
- 2-zone lacing system with a clamp loop for individual adjustment
- Padded shaft area with stretch finish to protect against gravel and dust
- Removable, full-surface insole
- Also ideal for insole wearers
- Cold-insulating substructure (CI) and resistant to contact heat (HRO)
- Extremely wear-resistant, durable rubber sole conforms to SRA, antistatic, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 300 °C
Weight: approx. 1,090 grams in size 42
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.