The S1PS safety shoes e.s. Cuenca are the perfect choice for those who want to combine safety, comfort, and a pleasant foot climate in one shoe. Despite the full S1PS protection package, the e.s. Cuenca model surprisingly weighs very little, providing relief for frequent walkers. The protective cap and puncture-resistant sole provide safety against multiple hazards, while the grippy sole ensures optimal stability on all tested surfaces. Even at the end of a long workday, feet feel fresh thanks to the breathable design of the upper material, which provides pleasant ventilation.
- EN ISO 20345:2022 S1PS with aluminium toe cap and puncture-resistant sole made from ceramically treated textile fibres
- Airy safety boots
- Free of leather
- Upper material made of breathable mesh material and micro-velours reinforcements on the toe and heel
- Breathable mesh inner lining with microfibre heel reinforcement
- TPU reinforcements on the shaft and laces for more stability and durability
- Pleasantly padded strap and collar
- Removable, full-surface anatomically shaped insole
- Also ideal for insole wearers
- Anti-slip PUR two-layer sole conforms to SR, anti-static, fuel-resistant (FO) and heat-resistant up to approx. 110 °C
Weight: approx.540grams in size42
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.