Reliable protection against impacts and falling objects, but sore feet after work in the evening? Steel toe shoes don't have the best reputation when it comes to comfort, but the S1 safety shoes e.s. Romulus II low prove with flying colours that it can be completely different!
Despite the steel toe cap, this sturdy work shoe weighs less than 500 grams and also impresses with excellent ventilation and its sporty look. The e.s. Romulus II combines lightness, breathability, and safety in a unique way.
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S1 With a steel toe cap
- Breathable and ultra light in a sporty design
- Outer material made of highly breathable, durable PU/mesh material
- Free of leather
- Textile inner lining with microfibre heel reinforcement
- Full surface, removable insole
- Anti-slip rubber/phylon sole conforms to SRA, anti-static, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 130°C
Weight: approx.460grams in size42
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.