Hard as steel and gentle as inner socks. The safety shoes e.s. Manda combine comfort with reliable class S1 protection. These shoes are just what you need, if you are looking for lightweight durability. An elastic neoprene lining inside guarantees comfort and a soft shaft closure - a real treat for workers' feet. Technically they are safety shoes, but they feel like sporty sneakers. For all those who like things to be comfortable.
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S1 With a steel toe cap
- Sporty and comfortable
- Outer material made of polyamide fibres in proven knit technology and TPU trimmings on areas subject to heavy wear
- Very comfortable thanks to the elastic lining socks made of neoprene
- Dirt cannot penetrate thanks to the closed tongue design
- Pleasantly soft shaft closure and a practical loop on the heel to help put the shoes on
- Textile inner lining with microfibre heel reinforcement
- Removable, full-surface anatomically shaped insole
- Also ideal for insole wearers
- Anti-slip rubber/phylon sole conforms to SRA, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 130 °C
Weight: approx. 400 grams in size 42.