Janus embodies the craftsmanship we love: traditional yet always up-to-date. The striking cord areas are reminiscent of the classic guild wear – a visual homage to craftsmanship and its origins. The look and production of the safety shoes speak a very clear modern language: sporty and elegant! Janus can cope with many things even in a cool skater style! Craftsmanship is both: traditional and modern!
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S1 With steel toe cap
- Sporty safety shoes in a highly function material combination
- Outer material mix made of cord, mesh and suede
- Cord areas on the upper area of the front of the foot and the tongues for a traditional guild look
- Durable mesh material on the sides and in the heel area
- Areas subject to higher wear are reinforced with calf velour trimmings
- 2 functional zips in the rear side area for easy putting on and removal
- Textile inner lining with microfibre heel reinforcement
- Removable, full-surface insole
- Also ideal for insole wearers
- Anti-slip and super-soft absorbent rubber/EVA sole conforms to SRA and is anti-static, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 150 °C
Weight: approx. 560 grams in size 42.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.