- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 with steel toe cap and steel mid-sole
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to dryplexx® membrane
- Outer material in high-quality, durable velour leather
- Shaft with real soft leather on the inside
- Full-surface and removable insole with excellent absorption
- Also ideal for insole wearers, additional orthopaedic overlay (raised sole) possible
- biocage® mid-sole for best flexibility, stability and absorption
- Flexible, high-drawn sole grid offers added protection against wear and impacts
- Durable, anti-slip rubber/PUR sole with a good grip, with self-cleaning profile conforms to SRC, anti-static, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 200°C
Weight: approx. 890 grams in size 42.
Breathable shoes only work with functional socks. Cotton socks store moisture. In contrast, functional socks remove the moisture from the feet to the outside. Then the breathable shoe membrane comes into play and transports the moisture to the outside of the shoe. Therefore the principle behind breathable shoes only works if breathable socks are worn. Only a combination of functional socks and breathable shoes effectively removes sweat sending it to the outside of the shoe. This is the principle of breathability.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.