'FORWARDS' CAN TAKE MANY PATHS
And one of those is in a circle.
The all-round shoes e.s. Bani next take polyester, EVA and rubber on a journey into their second life. Recycled polyester, woven to a strong yarn for the outer material and rubber/EVA with reclaimed share for the sole have also been given a very smart design to mark its comeback. Because the lightweight sneakers are not only manufactured in a sustainable process, they are also high-performance. Weighing just approx. 360 g, they are among the lighter all-round shoes; the breathable high-performance upper material is durable and ensures a good climate inside the shoes. The additional stability and durability properties are created by means of TPU reinforcements on the toe cap and laces.
- Sporty performance lightweight sneakers without a toe cap
- Outer material almost completely made of recycled polyester fibres in proven stitching technology
- Free of leather
- Textile lacing system for individual adjustment of the width
- TPU reinforcements on the toe cap and laces for stability and durability
- Breathable mesh inner lining on the tongue and heel with microfibre heel reinforcement
- Excellent climate comfort thanks to unlined front foot zone
- Pleasant padding on the tongue and shaft edge
- Removable, full-surface insole
- Anti-slip, durable rubber / EVA sole (with reclaimed share), heat-resistant up to 70 °C
Weight: approx. 360 grams in size 42