CLICK-CLACK AND THE SHOES ARE ON
Ready for any adventure as quickly as possible – this is what our new children's shoes Waza promise thanks to their adjustable Velcro fasteners. This practical system is far cry from conventional Velcro fasteners and lends the shoes a really cool look, which is also underscored by the durable reinforcements at the front of the shoes and the striking, anti-slip sole. And because we know that the 'click-clack' sound is often followed by a 'splish-splash' sound, we have equipped with Waza model with a waterproof dryplexx® membrane.
The Velcro fastener in combination with a comfortable textile lining and the practical loop at the heel means that these shoes are designed to ensure that kids can get themselves ready on their own. Parents will have to see if they can keep up when lacing their shoes!
- Continuously adjustable Velcro fastener Can be put on and taken off easily
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable Thanks to the dryplexx® membrane
- Durable outer material made of reinforced polyamide textile fibres in proven knit technology, almost seamless finish
- Durable TPU reinforcement on the toe area
- Free of leather
- Pleasant textile inner lining
- Dirt cannot penetrate thanks to the closed tongue design
- Removable, full-surface insole
- Anti-slip sole with grip
- For children from 3 years of age
Weight: Approx. 270 g in size 33.