e.s.cotton touch workwear has made a name for itself in many outdoor jobs as soft, low-noise and weatherproof wax clothing. The practical all-weather trousers with the cut-protection sections and certification to EN ISO 11393 are well equipped for tough forestry environments. All zips are dirt-proof and the Velcro fasteners are highly durable for the forestry sector. Durable, functional and comfortable cut protection trousers - tested to the KWF standard.
Comfortable cut-protection trousers with a weatherproof wax layer.
Conforms to EN ISO 11393-2:2018, cut protection class 1 Form A, KWF standard-tested and FPA accredited
- Water-repellent thanks to waxed surface
- Durable material with a high level of cotton, very soft and comfortable
- Ergonomic design and comfortable FLEXBELT® waistband system
- Waterproof tick, thorn and dirt protection layer sewn into the lower part of the legs, including metal hooks
- Width adjustment on the hem with zip
- Zip vents, behind the knees
- 2 side pockets with zips
- Continuous dirt-proof zips
- 2 back pockets, one with an extra durable Velcro fastener
- Ruler and cutter knife pocket, right
- Cargo trousers with very durable Velcro fastener, left
- Loops for braces
Material: 65 % cotton / 26 % polyamide / 9 % polyurethane (approx. 290 g/m²), lining 89 % polyester / 11 % elastane, cut protection 100 % polyester
Washable at 40 °C.
Delivery does not contain braces - Combination with e.s.vision braces possible