EN ISO 11612:2015 A1+A2, B1, C1, E3 Protective clothing against heat and flames
EN 1149-5:2018 in conjunction with EN 1149-3:2004 Protective clothing – electrostatic properties
IEC 61482-2 Ed.2:2018 in conjunction with IEC 61482-1-2 Ed.2:2014 Arc protection class APC 1 Protective clothing against the risk of an electrical arc
EN ISO 11611:2015 Cl. 1-A1+A2 Protective clothing for welders and applied procedures
EN 13034:2005 + A1:2009 Typ 6 Protective clothing against liquid chemicals
- Ergonomic cut for best fit
- Pleasant freedom of movement thanks to wide knitted inserts
- 2 hidden side pockets and 2 thigh pockets with a flap, all with zip
- 2 hidden back pockets
- Preformed knee area with tucks for pleasant movement comfort
- Silver reflective piping backed with neon yellow
- Clear application of the norms for simple “Presentation”
- Processed fabric with flame-retardant properties
- Bib outer pocket with flap and Velcro
- Elastic braces
Material: 64 % cotton / 35 % polyester / 1 % other fibres (approx. 350 g/m²).
Washable at 60 °C.
Delicates wash program.