Combination pliers VDE
Wire cutter VDE
Needle nose pliers VDE
e.s. Force combination pliers
DIN ISO 5746 / DIN EN 60900. Strong material with optimum leverage for easy cutting, with less force. Integrated box wrench (M8–M10).
Length: 180 mm
Cutting value (Ø in mm) soft wire: 5,2
e.s. Wire cutter
DIN ISO 5749 / DIN EN 60900. Optimum cutting geometry guarantees excellent cutting performance. The integrated serrated profile prevents the cable slipping during cutting and causes less crushing thanks to the larger free angle.
Length: 160 mm
Cutting value (Ø in mm) soft wire: 6,0
e.s. Needle nose pliers with blade, straight (pantograph pliers),
DIN ISO 5745 / DIN EN 60900 Long, straight semi-round jaws. Toothed gripping surface. Integrated box wrench M10.
Length: 205 mm
Cutting value (Ø in mm) soft wire: 3,9
All tools DIN ISO tested.
3-part tool set in the box.
Equipment for all e.s. Pliers:
- Made of oil-hardened and drop-forged special tool steel
- Matt chromium-plated finish and inductively hardened blades
- Insulated with 3-component soft grip, with ergonomic grip design for pleasant and fatigue-free work
- Tested to strictest national and international testing standards
- Optimised non-slip protection and integrated impact protection
- Adaptable lanyard for securing the tools when working on roofs, scaffolding and building construction
up to 1000 V
Made in Germany