- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 with steel toe cap and steel midsole
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to dryplexx® membrane
- Upper material in easy-care velour leather with Teflon® coating for protection against moisture and dirt
- Abrasion resistant CORDURA® trimmings
- Removable, anti-static and washable insole
- Abrasion resistant hiking PUR sole in compliance with SRC, anti-static, fuelresistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 170 °C
Weight: approx.720grams in size42
Breathable shoes only work with functional socks. Cotton socks store moisture. In contrast, functional socks remove the moisture from the feet to the outside. Then the breathable shoe membrane comes into play and transports the moisture to the outside of the shoe. Therefore the principle behind breathable shoes only works if breathable socks are worn. Only a combination of functional socks and breathable shoes effectively removes sweat sending it to the outside of the shoe. This is the principle of breathability.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.