- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 with steel toe cap and puncture resistant sole made of ceramic-treated textile fibres
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to dryplexx® membrane
- Upper material in smooth easy-care full leather with textile/carbon inserts
- TPU Matrix System for metatarsal support
- SBX heel stabiliser ensures more hold
- High-quality, full-surface insole with ball-shaped heel
- Patented, anti-slip PUR/TPU sole conforms to SRC, anti-static, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 180 °C
Weight: approx. 875 grams in size 42.
Breathable shoes only work with functional socks. Cotton socks store moisture. In contrast, functional socks remove the moisture from the feet to the outside. Then the breathable shoe membrane comes into play and transports the moisture to the outside of the shoe. Therefore the principle behind breathable shoes only works if breathable socks are worn. Only a combination of functional socks and breathable shoes effectively removes sweat sending it to the outside of the shoe. This is the principle of breathability.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.