- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 with steel toe cap and steel midsole
- Dynamic raised PUR scuff cap, ideal when working on the knees
- Almost seamless finish for parts subject to heavy wear for better durability
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to dryplexx® membrane
- Outer material in easy-care hydrophobic cowhide
- Pleasant textile inner lining
- Closed padded flap
- Removable, full-surface insole
- Also ideal for insole wearers, additional orthopaedic overlay (raised sole) possible
- Durable, anti-slip rubber/PUR sole with a good grip, with self-cleaning profile conforms to SRC, anti-static, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 130°C
Weight: approx. 740 grams in size 42.
Breathable shoes only work with functional socks. Cotton socks store moisture. In contrast, functional socks remove the moisture from the feet to the outside. Then the breathable shoe membrane comes into play and transports the moisture to the outside of the shoe. Therefore the principle behind breathable shoes only works if breathable socks are worn. Only a combination of functional socks and breathable shoes effectively removes sweat sending it to the outside of the shoe. This is the principle of breathability.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.