- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 HI with steel toe cap and steel midsole
- Dynamic raised PUR scuff cap, ideal when working on the knees
- Seamless finish for parts subject to heavy wear for better durability
- Upper material made of sturdy easy-care cowhide
- Soft leather inner lining
- Closed padded flap
- Heat-insulating substructure (HI) and resistant to contact heat (HRO)
- Removable, full-surface insole
- Also ideal for insole wearers, additional orthopaedic overlay (raised sole) possible
- Anti-slip rubber/PUR sole with gripwith self-cleaning profile in compliance with SRC, anti-static, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 200°C, partially resistant to microorganisms (e.g. in the agricultural sector)
Weight: approx. 775 grams in size 42.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.