Practical slippers and robust S1PS safety shoes - the e.s. Segovia model combines the best of both worlds. The safety features of a classic safety shoe combined with the comfort of a modern-designed slipper result in a work shoe that leaves nothing to be desired. Simply slip them on, and the shoe molds itself to the foot effortlessly. Elastic cuffs ensure optimal grip, making laces unnecessary.
- EN ISO 20345:2022 S1PS with aluminium toe cap and puncture-resistant sole made from ceramically treated textile fibres
- Practical, breathable slippers that can be put on and taken off quickly
- Free of leather
- Outer material made of sturdy micro-velours
- Bi-elastic shaft insert with elastic bands for a comfortable fit
- Improved wear-resistance at the toe and heel
- Breathable Softmesh inner lining with microfibre heel reinforcement
- Pleasantly padded strap and collar
- Dirt cannot penetrate thanks to the closed tongue design
- Removable, full-surface anatomically shaped insole
- Anti-slip PUR two-layer sole conforms to SR, anti-static, fuel-resistant (FO) and heat-resistant up to approx. 110 °C
Weight: approx.530grams in size42
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.