Do you love sneakers? We do too! At the same time, we like safety, grip and perfect absorption. Does this all go together? We say it does! The Arges safety shoes with a Vibram sole with an excellent grip achieve top values with respect to their anti-slip and damping properties. Lightweight, breathable and durable – this S1 sneaker has a sporting approach to tough environments.
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S1 With an aluminium toe cap
- Sporty indoor shoes in a cool sneaker design
- Breathable upper material made of durable polyamide fibres from an innovative knitting technology
- Almost seamless finish and pleasantly light
- Tongue made of open mesh, comfortably padded shaft edge with soft PU trimming
- Sturdy rubber scuff cap - ideal for working on the knees
- Textile inner lining with microfibre heel reinforcement
- Full-surface, anatomically shaped and removable insole
- Also ideal for insole wearers
- Resistance to contact heat (HRO)
- Anti-slip and comfortable absorbent Vibram rubber/injected pyhlon sole conforms to SRA, is fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 200 °C
Weight: approx. 500 grams in size 42
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.