- EN 388:2016, Mechanical risks, 1121X
- Shorter thumbs, index and middle fingers, open at front for absolute dexterity and precision work
- Maximum sense of touch thanks to thin material
- Reinforced fingertips ensure the necessary durability
- Elastic neoprene flexible cuff
- Wear-resistant, breathable inserts between the fingers
- Breathable, elastic back
- Side slits to make the gloves easier to put on and take off
- Application areas: for assembly tasks that requires maximum dexterity, stage construction, logistics etc.
- Length: approx. 22 cm
Material: Palm 60 % polyamide / 40 % polyurethane, back 93 % polyamide / 7 % elasthane
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.