Fewer high-vis zones, but durable and great against dirt: This is what the high-vis trousers e.s.concrete stands for. Equipped with knee pad pockets and reinforced knee zones made of 100 % polyamide, these are very strong worker pants that lend added safety thanks to the high-vis material. The largest part of the high-vis colour is positioned on the rear side which ensures added visibility e.g. for transportation companies. Ideal for all that do not require compete high-vis equipment but still want to be safe.
Durable worker pants with knee pad pockets and high-vis share.
acc. to DIN EN ISO 20471:2013 + A1:2016 Class 1.
- Very durable and tear proof thanks to special Ripstop weave with stretch material
- Higher high-vis colour part on the back of the legs for improved visibility
- High-quality reflective bands made of 3M ScotchliteTM
- Straight cut
- Elasticated Flexbelt® waistband
- 2 deep side pockets
- 2 back pockets, with a Velcro fastener, one with flap
- Right leg: Functional, multi-compartment ruler pocket with multi-purpose loops
- Left leg: Multi-compartment cargo pocket, divided into a main compartment with a Velcro fastener, a spacious slanted smartphone pocket and a safety pocket with a zip
- Reinforced knee area made of 100 % polyamide
- Knee pad pockets with an opening at the top and a Velcro fastener
Material: First outer fabric 64 % polyester / 34 % cotton / 2 % elastane (approx. 230 g/m2), second outer material 78 % polyester / 20 % cotton / 2 % elastane, third outer fabric 100% polyamide.
Washable at 40 °C.
Wearing the clothing combination high-vis jacket e.s.concrete with high-vis trousers or high-vis trousers e.s.concrete increases the performance class of the DIN EN ISO 20471:2013 + A1:2016 to Class 3.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.