Ultra-light, extremely durable, clever design: this is how workwear should be!
A material weight of just 170 g/m² - but full twill power! Natural cotton and flexible stretch material have been reinforced with tear-proof polyamide fibres in these e.s.concrete shorts. The result: excellent technical performance with respect to wear-resistant and friction – and all this despite being unbelievably light. A material that feels good and proves itself in practice. With innovative slide system pockets, the e.s.concrete shorts can cleverly accommodate gadgets for more flexibility to meet the highest technical standards.
- Pleasantly lightweight, durable and flexible thanks to highly durable twill composition with stretch material
- Elasticated Flexbelt® waistband
- 2 side pockets
- 2 back pockets with Velcro fastener, one with a flap
- Right leg: functional, multi-part ruler pocket with multipurpose loops
- Left leg: multi-compartmental cargo pocket, divided into a large pocket with a Velcro fastener, a spacious smartphone pocket and a safety pocket with a zip
- Innovative slide system on the left and right side of the leg specially designed for attachment of the e.s.concrete tool pockets (not included in delivery)
Material: 48 % cotton / 36 % elastomultiester / 16 % polyamide (approx. 170 g/m²).
Can be washed at 40 °C.