A SMALL DETAIL WITH AN ENORMOUS EFFECT
Anyone who wants to perform to their best ability needs the right footwear. The O2 e.s. Thebe work shoes are just what you need, especially when you spend all day on your feet. The high-dampening properties of the sole prevent foot fatigue and provide energy so that you can bring your A-game at work.
- EN ISO 20347:2012 O2 Without a toe cap
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable due to the dryplexx® membrane
- Upper material made of hard-wearing textile mesh
- Pleasant textile inner lining
- Free of leather
- With a closed tongue design - to prevent penetration of dirt and dust
- Removable, full-surface anatomically shaped insole
- Also ideal for insole wearers
- Anti-slip rubber / EVA sole with good grip conforms to SRA, anti-static and heat-resistant up to approx. 200 °C
Weight: Approx. 375 g in size 42.
Breathable shoes only work with functional socks. Cotton socks store moisture. In contrast, functional socks remove the moisture from the feet to the outside. Then the breathable shoe membrane comes into play and transports the moisture to the outside of the shoe. Therefore the principle behind breathable shoes only works if breathable socks are worn. Only a combination of functional socks and breathable shoes effectively removes sweat sending it to the outside of the shoe. This is the principle of breathability.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.