THE OUTDOOR TALENT
Real outdoor equipment is what you need when working in the rain, wind and mud. Our suggestion: The e.s. Minkar work shoes, whose high-performance functional membrane keeps out any amount of rain. Due to the sporty design, these shoes could also be mistaken for sneakers despite having all the benefits of tested O2 footwear. More than just an eye-catcher: Strongly finished real leather that ensures absolute durability.
- EN ISO 20347:2012 O2 Without a toe cap
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable Due to the dryplexx® membrane
- Practical, comfortable fast-lacing system
- Dirt cannot penetrate due to the closed tongue design
- Outer material made of high-quality, easy-care microfibre
- Pleasant textile inner lining
- Removable, full-surface anatomically shaped insole
- Also ideal for insole wearers
- Anti-slip rubber / EVA sole conforms to SRA, anti-static and heat-resistant up to approx. 200 °C
- Genuine leather
Weight: Approx. 400 grams in size 42
Breathable shoes only work with functional socks. Cotton socks store moisture. In contrast, functional socks remove the moisture from the feet to the outside. Then the breathable shoe membrane comes into play and transports the moisture to the outside of the shoe. Therefore the principle behind breathable shoes only works if breathable socks are worn. Only a combination of functional socks and breathable shoes effectively removes sweat sending it to the outside of the shoe. This is the principle of breathability.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.