As comfortable as sports shoes, warm as boots and as functional as work shoes: The e.s. O2 work shoes Mikumi combines the best of all these worlds. The elastic sock construction and fast-lacing system ensure a great fit; the soft fleece lining keeps the feet pleasantly warm even in the winter. Combined with its great functionality, thanks to the modern dryplexx® membrane and extreme non-slip properties acc. to SRC, the Mikumi shoes in their sporty sneaker design are durable, waterproof and breathable work shoes with panache!
- EN ISO 20347:2012 O2 without a toe cap
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to the dryplexx® membrane
- Outer material made of sturdy Ripstop material
- Comfortable, elastic inner sock
- Soft and warm fleece lining
- Free of leather
- Elastic fast-lacing
- Dirt cannot penetrate thanks to the closed tongue design
- Practical loops that make the shoes easy to put on and take off
- Removable, full-surface anatomically shaped insole
- All-round TPU reinforcements along the edge of the sole for more stability and durability
- Extremely wear-resistant rubber/phylon sole with a good grip conforms to SRC, anti-static, partially heat-resistant up to approx. 70 °C
Weight: approx. 425 grams in size 42
Breathable shoes only work with functional socks. Cotton socks store moisture. In contrast, functional socks remove the moisture from the feet to the outside. Then the breathable shoe membrane comes into play and transports the moisture to the outside of the shoe. Therefore the principle behind breathable shoes only works if breathable socks are worn. Only a combination of functional socks and breathable shoes effectively removes sweat sending it to the outside of the shoe. This is the principle of breathability.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.