Is it raining or stormy? Extreme temperatures? No problem for the e.s. Darak II! Thanks to the almost seamless finish, the O2 work shoes are not only incredibly durable, they are also 100% waterproof. The high-performance dryplexx® membrane reliably prevents wind and water penetrating the shoes, and also ensures absolute comfort thanks to its breathability properties. High-quality nubuck leather and earthy colours underscore the rough trekking look. At the same time, the durable Darak II shoes have anti-slip properties, are fuel-resistant and can also withstand extreme temperatures of up to 300 °C briefly in compliance with HRO. A great all-rounder!
- EN ISO 20347:2012 O2 Without a toe cap
- Seamless finishing of areas subject to heavy wear (particularly above the sole) for better durability and 100% waterproof
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to the dryplexx® membrane
- Outer material made of high-quality nubuck leather
- Inside shaft with soft leather
- Genuine leather
- Rubber scuff cap for improved wear protection
- Removable, full-surface anatomically shaped insole
- Also ideal for insole wearers
- Resistance to contact heat (HRO)
- Extremely wear-resistant, durable rubber sole conforms to SRC, antistatic, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 300 °C
- Delivery includes two pairs of shoelaces (1 x in shoe colour, 1 x in contrasting colour)
Weight: approx. 640 grams in size 42
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.