- EN ISO 20347:2012 O2 without toe cap
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to the dryplexx® membrane
- Outer material made of hard-wearing textile mesh
- Pleasant textile inner lining
- Removable, full-surface insole with excellent absorption
- Also ideal for insole wearers
- Anti-slip rubber/EVA sole with a good grip conforms to SRA, anti-static and heat-resistant up to approx. 200 °C
Weight: approx. 375 grams in size 42
Breathable shoes only work with functional socks. Cotton socks store moisture. In contrast, functional socks remove the moisture from the feet to the outside. Then the breathable shoe membrane comes into play and transports the moisture to the outside of the shoe. Therefore the principle behind breathable shoes only works if breathable socks are worn. Only a combination of functional socks and breathable shoes effectively removes sweat sending it to the outside of the shoe. This is the principle of breathability.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.