High-quality leather boot with very good absorption and excellent non-slip properties to comply with SRC!
The e.s. Work shoes Segamo are one step softer: thanks to the absorbing insole and soft rubber/phylon sole, these boots guarantee a unique level of walking comfort. They really come into their own when worn outdoors: the high-quality sole profile by the Italian manufacturer Vibram ensures excellent anti-slip properties on various surfaces. Meanwhile, the durable calf's leather outer material and the dryplexx® membrane ensure that they are highly waterproof. Shoes that combine comfort and functionality in a very elegant design.
- EN ISO 20347:2012 O2 Without toe cap
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable Thanks to the dryplexx® membrane
- Outer material in real full-grain leather
- Shaft perforation for optimised membrane function
- Pleasant textile inner lining with mesh finish
- Removable, full-surface insole with excellent damping properties
- Also ideal for insole wearers
- Anti-slip, wear-resistant and comfortably absorbent Vibram rubber / phylon sole conforms to SRC, is anti-static, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 200 °C
Weight: approx. 570 grams in size 42
Breathable shoes only work with functional socks. Cotton socks store moisture. In contrast, functional socks remove the moisture from the feet to the outside. Then the breathable shoe membrane comes into play and transports the moisture to the outside of the shoe. Therefore the principle behind breathable shoes only works if breathable socks are worn. Only a combination of functional socks and breathable shoes effectively removes sweat sending it to the outside of the shoe. This is the principle of breathability.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.