High-quality leather boot with very good absorption and excellent non-slip properties to comply with SRC!
The e.s. Work shoes Segamo are one step softer: thanks to the absorbing insole and soft rubber/phylon sole, these boots guarantee a unique level of walking comfort. They really come into their own when worn outdoors: the high-quality sole profile by the Italian manufacturer Vibram ensures excellent anti-slip properties on various surfaces. Meanwhile, the durable calf's leather outer material and the dryplexx® membrane ensure that they are highly waterproof. Shoes that combine comfort and functionality in a very elegant design.
- EN ISO 20347:2012 O2 Without toe cap
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable Thanks to the dryplexx® membrane
- Outer material in real full-grain leather
- Shaft perforation for optimised membrane function
- Pleasant textile inner lining with mesh finish
- Removable, full-surface insole with excellent damping properties
- Also ideal for insole wearers
- Anti-slip, wear-resistant and comfortably absorbent Vibram rubber / phylon sole conforms to SRC, is anti-static, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 200 °C
Weight: approx. 570 grams in size 42
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.