- EN ISO 20347:2012 O2 without toe cap
- BOA® Fit System for a micro-adjustable precision fit
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable thanks to dryplexx® membrane
- With PUR scuff cap, ideal when working on knees
- Seamless finish of the sole for better durability
- Outer material mix made of high-quality leather and hard-wearing textile material
- Pleasant textile inner lining and easily affixed padded strap
- Removable, full-surface insole with excellent absorption
- Also ideal for insole wearers, additional orthopaedic overlay (raised sole) possible
- biocage® midsole for excellent flexibility, stability and absorption
- Flexible, raised sole grid offers added protection against wear and impact
- Resistant to contact warmth (HRO)
- Wear-resistant, rubber/PUR sole with grip, conforms to SRC with self-cleaning profile, anti-static, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 200 °C (briefly up to approx. 300 °C)
Weight: approx. 570 grams in size 42
Breathable shoes only work with functional socks. Cotton socks store moisture. In contrast, functional socks remove the moisture from the feet to the outside. Then the breathable shoe membrane comes into play and transports the moisture to the outside of the shoe. Therefore the principle behind breathable shoes only works if breathable socks are worn. Only a combination of functional socks and breathable shoes effectively removes sweat sending it to the outside of the shoe. This is the principle of breathability.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.