Biting cold, wet or snow-covered paths – when winter comes you need shoes that will get you through the work day safely, especially if you work outdoors all day. The O2 work shoes Culio keep you warm and dry. Not only are they windproof and watertight, they are also breathable thanks to the dryplexx® membrane – which means your feet do not sweat. And, if the temperatures really drop, the soft and warm fleece lining in the shaft ensures that your feet are nice and warm.
Cold specialist - Strong on the outside, soft on the inside
- EN ISO 20347:2012 O2 without toe cap
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to a dryplexx® membrane
- Upper high-quality velour leather with textile insert on the tongue
- Shaft with warm, soft fleece inner lining
- Rubber scuff cap for greater abrasion protection
- Full-surface, anatomically shaped and removeable insole
- Also ideal for insole wearers
- Extremely anti-slip rubber/phylon sole with grip conforms to SRC, anti-static, fuel-resistant, and heat-resistant up to approx. 200 °C
Weight: approx. 640 g in size 42
!!! Seasonal item !!! Only while stocks last !!!
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.