- EN ISO 20347:2012 O2 without toe cap
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable with dryplexx® membrane
- Upper material made of premium quality calf’s leather from Germany
- All-round durable rubber reinforcement across the sole for more stability and increased wear protection
- Seamless finish for parts subject to heavy wear for better durability
- Warm, soft flece lining and calf’s leather insert on the collar and strap
- Removable, full-surface insole with insulating properties to protect against the cold and heat
- Also ideal for insole users
- Cold-insulation substructure (CI)
- Good grip, anti-slip and flexible Vibram Arctic Grip rubber/EVA sole according to SRC, ensures good grip on wintry ground and with good absorbing properties anti-static, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 70 C (briefly up to approx. 100 C)
Weight: approx. 610 grams in size 42
Breathable shoes only work with functional socks. Cotton socks store moisture. In contrast, functional socks remove the moisture from the feet to the outside. Then the breathable shoe membrane comes into play and transports the moisture to the outside of the shoe. Therefore the principle behind breathable shoes only works if breathable socks are worn. Only a combination of functional socks and breathable shoes effectively removes sweat sending it to the outside of the shoe. This is the principle of breathability.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.