The first e.s. work shoe that has been specially developed for ladies' feet: Honnor! Its cool sneaker look hides the fact that it is a work shoe. Full of functional power, these special ladies' work shoes are designed for daily use: breathable, reinforced with TPU in areas exposed to wear, and with a closed tongue design that does not allow any dirt in. Honnor allows women to cope with all upcoming challenges in an almost light-footed way. They certainly deserve a special place in the shoe rack!
- EN ISO 20347:2012 O1 without a toe cap
- sporty yet functional work shoe in a trendy sneaker design
- special fit: shoes designed using women's mouldings
- breathable upper material mix made of stretch mesh and perforated microfibre
- free of leather
- dirt cannot penetrate thanks to the closed tongue design
- TPU reinforcement at the front of the foot for areas subject to higher wear
- breathable textile inner lining with microfibre heel reinforcement
- removable, full-surface anatomically shaped insole
- also ideal for insole wearers
- anti-slip and comfortable absorbent rubber/injected phylon sole conforms to SRC is anti-static and heat-resistant up to approx. 150 °C
Weight: approx. 320 grams in size 38
FOR LADIES ONLY
Manufacturing on specially developed women's mouldings ensures an optimum fit for women's feet.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.