- In practical e.s. Boxx "mini"
Content: 3/8" (10.0 mm):
- e.s. Ratchet "lockfix": 150 mm and 75 mm extension/cardan joint
- Hex insert bit adapter: 10.0 mm (3/8") x 6.3 mm (1/4")
- Hex inserts: External hexagon 10 - 12 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 19
- Bits: PH 1 – 2 - 3 / PZ 1 - 2 - 3 / SW 3 - 4 - 5 – 6 / T8 - T10 - T15 - T20 - T25 - T27 - T30 - T40
e.s Ratchet "lockfix":
Two functions in one ratchet: thanks to the fact that the handle can be simply locked and unlocked, it is possible to select between ratchet function (working with a lever on the handle) and the rotation function (works by turning the handle). Partly loosened screws can be fully loosened with one simple rotation movement and without having to re-affix the head to the screw using the rotation function in the handle. Ideal for working in difficult to access places with a very narrow working angle. The right/left switchover is realised via an inserted square. Made of high-quality chrome-vanadium steel.
All functions at a glance:
1 - Ratchet function (works with a lever on the handle) - screws can be released easily thanks to lever effect and small returning angle
2 - Locking and unlocking of the handle (pull on handle briefly)
3 - Rotation function (releases loose screws completely without having to re-affix the head to the screw again – works by turning the handle) - fast release of screws thanks to rotation function in tight work situations.
4 - The right/left switchover is realised via a an inserted square
Size: 6.3 mm (1/4")
- Flush-mounted and variable separator bars to prevent co-mingling of the content during transportation
- Simple click connection for connecting the e.s. Boxxes mini
- Food grade plastic, allowing use as a lunchbox
- External dimensions (W x D x H): 260 x 156 x 63 mm
All hex insert sets "lockfix" can be completely integrated into the e.s. Boxx system.