ONE SOLE FOR ALL REQUIREMENTS
Equipped with a Vibram XS Work Sole, the S3 safety shoes e.s. Tartaros II mid offer absolute floor control. Non-slip, wear-resistant, heat-resistant and anti-static, this highly elastic rubber mix offers everything you want from a good profile every day at work. Specifically designed for outdoor use, Tartaros shoes also have cold insulation according to CI and a weatherproof dryplexx® membrane. Plus the durable rubber reinforcement surrounding the entire sole, as well as a heat-insulating substructure (HI). They really are S3 shoes for any kind of task!
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 With a steel toe cap and puncture-resistant sole made from ceramic-treated textile fibres
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable due to the dryplexx® membrane
- Outer material made of high-quality, German calf's leather
- All-round durable rubber reinforcement across the sole for more stability and improved abrasion protection
- Seamless finishing of zones subject to particular wear for better durability
- Pleasant textile inner lining with cowhide on the shaft and tongue
- Removable, full-surface anatomically shaped insole
- Also ideal for insole wearers
- Cold-insulating substructure (CI), heat-insulating substructure (HI) and resistant to contact heat (HRO)
- Flexible Vibram rubber / PUR sole with a good grip and dampening properties conforms to SRC, anti-static, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 200 °C (briefly up to approx. 300 °C)
Weight: Approx. 770 grams in size 42
Breathable shoes only work with functional socks. Cotton socks store moisture. In contrast, functional socks remove the moisture from the feet to the outside. Then the breathable shoe membrane comes into play and transports the moisture to the outside of the shoe. Therefore the principle behind breathable shoes only works if breathable socks are worn. Only a combination of functional socks and breathable shoes effectively removes sweat sending it to the outside of the shoe. This is the principle of breathability.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.