- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 with steel toe cap and steel midsole
- Sturdy rubber scuff cap
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to dryplexx® membrane
- High-quality microfibre surface with coloured finishing
- Extra easy-care surface thanks to durable sublimation print
- Breathable mesh inner lining
- Removable breathable EVA insole with additional heel padding
- Also ideal for insole wearers
- Resistant to contact heat (HRO)
- Anti-slip rubber/phylone sole with grip in compliance with SRA, anti-static, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 300°C
Weight: approx. 710 grams in size 42.
Breathable shoes only work with functional socks. Cotton socks store moisture. In contrast, functional socks remove the moisture from the feet to the outside. Then the breathable shoe membrane comes into play and transports the moisture to the outside of the shoe. Therefore the principle behind breathable shoes only works if breathable socks are worn. Only a combination of functional socks and breathable shoes effectively removes sweat sending it to the outside of the shoe. This is the principle of breathability.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.