NON-SLIP & SKID PROOF
Inside with a steel toe cap and puncture-resistant sole, outside made of wear-resistant nubuck leather with a rubber scuff cap: The e.s. S3 safety shoes Thyone in a sporty trekking style offer feet all-round protection in every situation. When working outdoors, these safety shoes can show what they are made of: the durable rubber/EVA sole that conforms to SRC guarantees maximum non-slip properties, and the dryplexx® membrane technology offers weather protection and climate comfort of the very highest order!
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 with steel toe cap and punctureresistant or ceramic-treated textile fibres
- Seamless finish on heavy duty parts for improved durability (especially above the sole) and 100 % waterproof
- Breathable, windproof and waterproof thanks to dryplexx® membrane
- Outer material made of high-quality nubuck leather
- Breathable mesh lining
- Full-surface, anatomically shaped and removeable insole
- Also ideal for insole wearers
- Rubber scuff cap for improved wear protection
- Anti-slip, durable rubber/EVA sole conforms to SRC, anti-static, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 300 °C
- Delivery includes two pairs of shoelaces (1x matching shoe colour, 1x in contrasting colour)
Weight: Approx. 565 grams in size 42
Breathable shoes only work with functional socks. Cotton socks store moisture. In contrast, functional socks remove the moisture from the feet to the outside. Then the breathable shoe membrane comes into play and transports the moisture to the outside of the shoe. Therefore the principle behind breathable shoes only works if breathable socks are worn. Only a combination of functional socks and breathable shoes effectively removes sweat sending it to the outside of the shoe. This is the principle of breathability.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.