- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 with steel toe cap and steel midsole
- Rotary fastener technology for easy handling, excellent wear and absolute stability
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to dryplexx®-membrane
- Outer material mix made of a sturdy CORDURA®* microfibre combination
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable, full-surface insole with excellent absorption
- Also ideal for insole wearers, additional orthopaedic overlay (raised sole) possible
- biocage® midsole for excellent flexibility, stability and absorption
- Flexible, raised sole grid offers added protection against wear and impact
- Wear-resistant, rubber/PUR p² ranger® sole with grip, conforms to SRC with self-cleaning profile, anti-static, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 200 °C
Weight: approx. 770 grams in size 44.
*Caution: CORDURA® not suitable when working with open flames.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.