- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 with steel toe cap and steel midsole
- Stylish curved and sturdy rubber scuff cap
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to dryplexx® membrane
- High-quality microfibre surface with coloured finish
- Breathable mesh inner lining
- Full-surface, anatomically shaped and removeable insole
- Also ideal for insole wearers
- Resistant to contact heat (HRO)
- Anti-slip rubber/phylone sole with a good grip with SRA, extremely impact-absorbent and with self-cleaning profile, anti-static, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 300 °C
Weight: approx. 685 grams in size 42.
Breathable shoes only work with functional socks. Cotton socks store moisture. In contrast, functional socks remove the moisture from the feet to the outside. Then the breathable shoe membrane comes into play and transports the moisture to the outside of the shoe. Therefore the principle behind breathable shoes only works if breathable socks are worn. Only a combination of functional socks and breathable shoes effectively removes sweat sending it to the outside of the shoe. This is the principle of breathability.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.