Premium leather, high-performance membrane and the full S3 protection package: This is how sporty hard work outdoors can be! The very casual style of the S3 safety shoes Spes stands out, especially as far as weather protection and durability is concerned. The breathable mesh lining combined with the dryplexx® membrane technology also guarantees a pleasant climate inside the shoes at all times - even on warm days. Comfort, function and style in perfect harmony!
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 With steel toe cap and steel midsole
- Durable safety shoes in a sneaker style
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to the dryplexx® membrane
- Outer material in high-quality, full-grain calf's leather
- Genuine leather
- Breathable mesh inner lining
- Dirt cannot penetrate thanks to the closed tongue design
- Removable, full-surface anatomically shaped insole
- Also ideal for insole wearers
- Anti-slip rubber sole conforms to SRA, anti-static, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 180°C
Weight: approx. 640 grams in size 42
Breathable shoes only work with functional socks. Cotton socks store moisture. In contrast, functional socks remove the moisture from the feet to the outside. Then the breathable shoe membrane comes into play and transports the moisture to the outside of the shoe. Therefore the principle behind breathable shoes only works if breathable socks are worn. Only a combination of functional socks and breathable shoes effectively removes sweat sending it to the outside of the shoe. This is the principle of breathability.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.