The e.s. Zahnia mid offers great S3 safety features and is completely free of metal and leather. The toes are protected by a durable plastic toe cap, and the puncture-resistant sole is made of flexible textile fibres. The mix of durable CORDURA® and water-repellent microfibres with a dryplexx® membrane keeps the feet dry both on outside and, thanks to its breathability properties, also inside. Non-slip, weatherproof and comfortable – what more could you want?
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 with 100 % metal-free plastic cap and puncture resistant sole made of ceramic treated textile fibres
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to dryplexx® membrane
- Outer material in hydrophobised microfibres and durable CORDURA®*
- Pleasant textile inner lining with mesh seal
- Metal and leather-free
- Reflective elements for safety
- Full-surface, anatomically shaped and removeable insole
- Also ideal for insole wearers
- Anti-slip and comfortable absorbing rubber/phylon sole according to SRC, anti-static, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 110 °C
Weight: approx. 610 grams in size 42.